The Beatles movie biopics cast announced in first look at Fab Four sta | Films | Entertainment
Announce last year, the first official biopics of The Beatles are set to be directed back-to-back by James Bond’s Sir Sam Mendes with the same actors.
Originally set for release in 2027, the four movies will now be released in 2028, as announced by Sony Pictures at their CinemaCon slot in Las Vegas last night (this is no April Fool).
As for which stars will play the Fab Four in each film simply titled John, Paul, George and Ringo, the rumoured A-list actors have all been confirmed.
Harris Dickinson (The King’s Man) will play John Lennon, and Paul Mescal (Gladiator II) will portray Paul McCartney.
Meanwhile, Joseph Quinn (Fantastic Four) will play George Harrison, and Barry Keoghan (Saltburn) will portray Ringo Starr.
A brief tease read: “Each man has his own story, but together they are legendary. The Beatles – A Four-Film Cinematic Event. In cinemas April 2028.” All four movies will be released that month in what Mendes called the first “bingable moment in cinema.” However, he’s keeping their order of release under wraps for now.
You may be interested

Trump administration accidentally tells Ukrainian refugees they must leave U.S. immediately, citing an “error”
new admin - Apr 05, 2025The Trump administration on Friday said it accidentally told some Ukrainians refugees they needed to leave the U.S. immediately because…

Wayne Gretzky reacts to Alex Ovechkin tying his goals record
new admin - Apr 05, 2025[ad_1] Wayne Gretzky began to follow Alex Ovechkin on Friday night amid his trek to surpassing The Great One as…

Trump Sets Demands Harvard Must Meet to Regain Federal Funds
new admin - Apr 05, 2025[ad_1] The Trump administration presented Harvard University with a letter Thursday outlining “immediate next steps” the institution must take in…