PlayStation exclusives aren’t coming to PC anymore
PlayStation reportedly won’t release its major single-player PlayStation games on PC anymore. According to Bloomberg’s Jason Schreier, Hermen Hulst, who heads up PlayStation’s studios business, informed employees in a town hall on Monday about the change in strategy. Schreier had previously reported on the shift in March, saying that Sony scrapped plans to launch PC versions of last year’s Ghost of Yōtei and “other internally developed games.” Online games will still come to multiple platforms following this change in strategy, Schreier reported at the time.
Sony may not be the only one to go back to exclusives; Asha Sharma, Microsoft’s new Xbox chief, told staff that she is “reevaluating” exclusive games for the platform.
You may be interested
Witness recounts hearing “around 30” gunshots at Islamic Center of San Diego
new admin - May 18, 2026Witness recounts hearing "around 30" gunshots at Islamic Center of San Diego - CBS News Watch CBS News An active…

Russell Wilson told to retire by former NFL star Aqib Talib: ‘It’s over’
new admin - May 18, 2026[ad_1] NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! Russell Wilson has had his share of ups and downs in…

San Diego police say threat at Islamic Center “has been neutralized” after reported shooting
new admin - May 18, 20269m ago Witness who called 911 describes hearing gunshots A witness who lives near the Islamic Center of San…




























