Radio 2 DJ Scott Mills sacked by BBC over ‘personal conduct’ | UK News

DJ Scott Mills has been sacked by the BBC, it has emerged.
The Radio 2 star had his contract terminated at the weekend, following an allegation relating to his “personal conduct”.
The 53-year-old was taken off air on his Radio 2 show last Tuesday, while the BBC assessed the claims.
A statement from the corporation to its news department said: “While we do not comment on matters relating to individuals, we can confirm Scott Mills is no longer contracted and has left the BBC”.
Mills, who is 53 and from Southampton, took over the breakfast show from Zoe Ball last year.
This breaking news story is being updated and more details will be published shortly.
Please refresh the page for the fullest version.
You can receive breaking news alerts on a smartphone or tablet via the Sky News app. You can also follow us on WhatsApp and subscribe to our YouTube channel to keep up with the latest news.
You may be interested

Americans Face Pricey Summer Travel at Gas Pumps and Airports
new admin - May 24, 2026[ad_1] IE 11 is not supported. For an optimal experience visit our site on another browser.UP NEXTMichael Bublé on Love…

Stephen A Smith says Cavaliers need LeBron James to ‘save the day’
new admin - May 24, 2026[ad_1] NEWYou can now listen to Fox News articles! The Cleveland Cavaliers went down 3-0 to the New York Knicks…

Suicide bombing in embattled Pakistan province kills 24, injures dozens more
new admin - May 24, 2026An apparent car bombing rocked Pakistan's southwestern city of Quetta on Sunday morning, killing at least 24 people and injuring…

































